Join the Sunwave Team
Build the Career You've Always Wanted
Sr. Marketing Manager
Sunwave’s behavioral health cloud platform provides a secure, reliable platform to manage all of your patient care from admissions through clinical and revenue recognition. Manage
documentation, signatures, medications, telehealth, group notes, and more. Sunwave helps you stay compliant and optimize your treatment plans, giving your patients the best chance of a successful recovery.
Checklist on why to join:
● Product / Market fit
● Established Recurring revenue
● Recent Investment infusion
● Great Team
● Experienced/Successful Leadership
● Expanding rapidly
● Sizable Market
Responsible for providing overall leadership for creation, management and oversight of the Company’s strategic marketing objectives, plans, programs, and projects. Primary responsibilities will include:
● increase brand visibility and industry awareness/recognition;
● drive market penetration and increase company visibility and goodwill;
● generate revenue by improving B2B sales funnel development of new business
● coordination of marketing initiatives with marketing agency, vendors and company
● assist company’s marketing operations and recruiting to fulfill company’s mission.
This person needs to have strengths with both execution of marketing tactics as well as be an innovative strategist who is driven to find new and better ways to reach target clients and grow the business. Formulates and executes marketing initiatives consistent with and supportive of the Company’s strategic mission. Develops and oversees promotions including advertising, public relations, and promotional campaigns. Ensures that professional business relations exist with customers and that their needs are met.
- Assumes responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of effective marketing strategies and policies.
- Works with CEO and senior leadership to develop company marketing plan, its budget and execution strategy.
- Design and Manage both digital and offline programs for customer acquisition and retention
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns to identify and target new customers and improve sales funnel;
- Develop and execute on email campaigns and automated marketing programs;
- Create and measure key performance metrics for ROI on company marketing efforts;
- Assist with design and management of logo, brochures, web presence and other and outward facing company branding efforts;
- Develop content strategy and work with key stakeholders to develop, edit and publish thought leadership to increase brand awareness;
- Support the sales team with appropriate tools, materials and presentations;
- Manage marketing efforts and tie to company’s CRM system;
- Assist with provider relations and marketing program to improve recruiting efforts
- Manage external marketing vendors such as graphic designers, website architects, etc.
- Oversee external communication strategy, through email, direct mail and other channels;
- Assumes responsibility for the development of effective promotion strategies.
- Oversight of brand visibility and digital marketing strategy
- Development of web site improvements and digital marketing plan including social media, content distribution, reputation management, ppc/ad word campaigns, etc.
- Management of communications – both external and internal.
- Assistance with improvement of accuracy and utilization of company’s database for marketing
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional business relations with marketing customers, distributors, vendors, and trade contacts.
- Effectively supervises marketing personnel, ensuring optimal performance.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and management.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Marketing plans are appropriate, effective, and support the Company’s business plans. Sales forecasts are accurate, and revenue increased to meet or exceed established goals.
- Customers’ needs are accurately identified, and complementary product and distribution strategies developed.
- A profitable, competitive pricing strategy is developed.
- Promotion strategies support marketing goals and are closely monitored and revised as needed.
- Marketing personnel are effective and well supervised. Assistance and support are provided as needed.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Thorough understanding of Company products, services, and competitors’ product lines.
Strong knowledge of promotion techniques, pricing policies, distribution channels, and public relations. Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
5-10 years of SaaS or enterprise software experience. 3+ years in a management position.
Why Join Sunwave
At Sunwave, we win as a team. We stay curious and have fun innovating for a greater cause. If you love being a part of a team that delivers high quality technology at a rapid rate, you’ve found your place at Sunwave.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Flexible Locations