Join the Sunwave Team
Build the Career You've Always Wanted
Business Development Specialist
Are you a proactive seller who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Do you have a passion for enterprise cloud technology and healthcare? If so, a rewarding career awaits you at Sunwave. Employees that succeed at Sunwave have a high sense of urgency, take initiative, are committed to hitting their goals, and are enthusiastic about our platform. As part of the Sunwave team, you are provided with interesting work, a stellar solution, new things to learn every day, and the ability to grow within the organization.
Sunwave is seeking hungry and talented Sales Development Representatives to join its growing Florida office. Reporting to the VP Revenue Management, the Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying, targeting, prospecting and engaging with new Treatment Centers.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for timely and professional follow up on all leads generated by the Marketing team’s demand generation activities. Your task is to ensure that those warm prospects are quickly qualified by expeditiously establishing their profiles and then handing them over to an Sunwave Account Executive.
As a Sales Development Representative, you also love prospecting and finding new Treatment Centers, all the time. You are a hunter – you’re not afraid to cold call, and you’re willing to do research and preparation on any potential client as they could become Sunwave accounts. You don’t limit yourself – you are always on “search mode” for Treatment Centers in your territory, using innovative methods to source new leads. The ideal candidate for this role has unwavering perseverance, thrives on challenges, has a proven track record of quota over achievement and runs on an insatiable desire to win.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working on and leading complex projects in two or more from the following: Web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate self-starter with a good work ethic
- 0-3 years of B2B tele sales experience; verified track record of quota attainment
- Prior experience managing a territory of prospects preferred; ideally in the software as a service (SAAS) space
- Excellent organization; ability to segment and prioritize a vast territory of prospects
- Inquisitive attitude, strong research skills, and “do the homework” mentality with a desire to learn
- Passion for technologies and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong phone presence and experience in a high-volume customer interaction environment
- CRM knowledge is strongly preferred
- We don’t want to just provide you with a job, we want to empower you with a career that stokes your passions and challenge you to grow as a person.
- We tackle hard problems.
- We’re not afraid of failures–we learn and move on.
- We have a team-centric culture and extreme customer focus.
- We treat our employees as well as we treat our customers.
- We don’t settle for second-class efforts—be proud of your work and those you work with.
- We value diversity and the richness it brings to our interactions and services.
Why Join Sunwave
At Sunwave, we win as a team. We stay curious and have fun innovating for a greater cause. If you love being a part of a team that delivers high quality technology at a rapid rate, you’ve found your place at Sunwave.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Flexible Locations