Telehealth is becoming increasingly common in all branches of healthcare, especially behavioral health and addiction treatment. Through the use of high-speed internet and secure audio and video, healthcare professionals can meet with patients who would otherwise be unable to receive treatment. Regardless of transportation issues, unorthodox work schedules, or mobility issues, telehealth offers effective treatment and patient engagement.
Sunwave’s telehealth solution offers a unique platform that can host individual or group sessions, with options for form completion, document signatures, and payment collection, all in a mobile-friendly environment that’s HIPAA-compliant. Start delivering the best in patient care anytime and anywhere.
Sunwave Health offers treatment journey solutions that manage the entire process, from lead capture to admissions to collections. Call 561.576.6037 to learn how we can help your facility or treatment center.
Features of Behavioral Health Telehealth and Patient Engagement
Secure & Reliable
Security and privacy are a primary focus for Sunwave – every module in our platform is HIPAA compliant and hosted in the cloud with redundancy for maximum reliability.
Individuals & Groups
With Sunwave, you’re not limited to one-on-one video chat. Host group sessions with unlimited participants or individual sessions for therapy and more.
Send your patients forms to complete or documents to sign online. Your team will have full tracking of opens and completions.
Advantages of Behavioral Health Telehealth and Patient Engagement
When offering telehealth as a solution to continue care, you’ll see increased engagement by sending your patients reminders of their upcoming sessions.
- Schedule automated text message reminders or emails for upcoming sessions.
- Select intervals prior to the session, such as 1 hour prior, 1 day prior, or 7 days.
- Send to individuals or groups of individuals to make your efforts more efficient.
- Customize messages to match your branding and communication preferences.
Documentation & Forms
Ensure that you maintain compliance with patient engagement which allows you to manage the form completion, signature, and record-keeping all online.
- Have patients complete form fields and provide an official signature electronically.
- Send consent to treat, confidentiality agreements, program rules, and more to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation prior to a telehealth session.
- Create envelopes for patients that contain multiple forms and documents.
- View the opens, completions, and acceptances of each form with date and time stamps recorded.
- Rest easy knowing that forms are automatically associated with the patient file in Sunwave’s EMR.
Sunwave’s comprehensive telehealth solution allows you to manage the entire process from forms through payment.
- Create payment requests online with specified amounts and line item descriptions.
- Request payment completion prior to joining a Telehealth session or allow payments following a session.
- Allow users to process payments via credit card, PayPal, ACH transfer, and more.
- Track date and timestamps of completed payments.
- Customize the payment gateway to match your branding.
Telehealth Creates A New Mode of Care
Offer your patients more freedom and flexibility with telehealth as an additional mode of care. For example, if you have a patient under the weather, they can still join sessions online and not expose others.
Telehealth brings a new level of convenience to individual and group sessions and creates more efficiency, eliminating travel and setup between sessions. And with Sunwave’s Telehealth platform, you’ll have all the documentation and management tools in one platform, one login.
If you would like to schedule a demo of our behavioral health software platform, please call 561.576.6037 or contact us online. Sunwave Health can help you improve operational efficiency with data-driven solutions.