Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is defined as a strategy for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. It helps you stay connected with them, manage your data, and make better decisions. A behavioral health CRM is included in Sunwave Health’s comprehensive software platform and can help you better track the treatment journey of patients.
Using a CRM system for your behavioral health and substance abuse treatment center has many advantages. A customer relationship management system can help you keep track of your patients, manage your appointments, and track your finances. It can also help you better understand your patients, make better decisions about their care, and determine true ROI from your campaigns and referral sources.
Sunwave Health offers a software solution that manages the entire process, from lead capture to admissions to collections. Call 561.576.6037 to learn how we can help your facility or treatment center.
Features of Sunwave's Behavioral Health CRM
Secure & Reliable
Security and privacy are a primary focus for Sunwave – every module in our platform is HIPAA complian and hosted in the cloud with redundancy for maximum reliability.
Your team members will love the one-stop dashboard that helps them manage sessions, update schedules, and send forms or payment requests for completion.
Sunwave’s CRM has visibility into the billing by referral partner and campaign, giving you a true picture of your return on investment.
Understand your campaigns, marketing performance, admission representative production, and onboarding outlook with Sunwave’s dynamic reporting.
Advantages of Behavioral Health Customer Relationship Management
Sunwave helps make your admissions process more efficient by tracking all the client details and seamlessly maintaining those details through the entire patient lifecycle.
- Eliminate duplication of effort across teams with easy transfer of records from CRM to EMR.
- Run comprehensive verification of benefits online through our partnership with VerifyTX.
- Understand your admission representative performance across the opportunity funnel.
- Identify areas of improvement in your workflow from opportunity to admission.
Create your campaigns and referral sources in Sunwave and track back the processed claims and collections. This will give your team true ROI on marketing efforts.
- Track admissions with a variety of referral sources and campaign sources.
- Attribute and measure revenue by source, allowing your team to identify the most worthwhile sources.
- Dynamic reporting allows you to analyze your campaign and agent performance in a variety of ways.
Stay in contact with current and former clients while leveraging effective communications to capture leads and referrals.
- Call tracking integrations give you the ability to measure referral sources and campaigns.
- Send emails, log calls, add activities or tasks, and track all your communications in one place.
- Two-way text message integration allows your team to have conversations via SMS—all tracked with history in the patient record.
- With the admissions checklist and workflows, you can give your team the tools to keep communication flowing in the proper stages.
Behavioral Health Customer Relationship Management from Sunwave Health
With Sunwave’s CRM, you’ll understand your opportunities better, track the important contacts related to your potential patients, and have all the details about their referral source. With the easy-to-use workflows, your team can seamlessly move patient information through each stage of the treatment journey. More importantly, you’ll have insight into key performance metrics with billing information tied back to the original opportunity and referral source.
To learn more about how Sunwave Health can help your facility, call us today to schedule a demonstration of our comprehensive behavioral health software platform at 561.576.6037. Alternatively, you can contact us online, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly.