Ever since the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) of 2009, there has been a clear mandate for patient information to be stored as electronic medical records (EMRs). The various governmental policies regulating patient records and information impose penalties for those not securely storing patient data in an electronic format.
This is no less true for behavioral healthcare; Sunwave Health offers treatment journey solutions, including a behavioral health EMR component to its comprehensive software platform designed exclusively for behavioral health and addiction treatment facilities.
Sunwave’s EMR provides your team with a secure, reliable platform to manage all of your patient care. Manage documentation, signatures, medications, group notes, and more. Our EMR helps you stay compliant and optimize your treatment plans, giving your patients the best chance of a successful recovery. Call 561.576.6037 or contact us online to schedule a demo.
Features of Sunwave's Behavioral Health EMR
Secure & Reliable
Security and privacy are a primary focus for Sunwave – every module in our platform is HIPAA compliant and hosted in the cloud with redundancy for maximum reliability.
Your team members will love the easy-to-use interface that helps them complete treatment plans, manage medication, and maintain compliance.
Whether you’re at your desk or on the go, Sunwave’s fully responsive platform has got you covered. Switch from PC to tablet to mobile and always have a great user experience.
Get a 360° view of the patient lifecycle and ad-hoc reporting on any field in any form. See patients’ medication history, identify out-of-range vitals, and understand capacity.
Hear From Our Clients
"Sunwave’s system allows for us to have a consistency and continuity in the patient journey that otherwise is not available…the efficiency of that information working across one system creates untold savings."
Advantages of Behavioral Health Electronic Medical Records
Full Patient Lifecycle
Understand the entire patient lifecycle with patient information that flows seamlessly through the platform.
- Patient information flows seamlessly from one form to the next, creating a better experience for your patients.
- Readmit prior patients easily and efficiently, only updating areas that have changed over time and maintaining the historical information.
- With information at your fingertips, you can optimize your treatment plans to create long-lasting success.
Ensure that you maintain compliance with patient engagement which allows you to manage the form completion, signature, and record-keeping all online.
- Review all the medications each patient has taken in a month on a single screen.
- View medication justifications at a glance and understand why each was prescribed for that individual.
- Sunwave alerts your team on what medications have been administered and when a medication is out of schedule to minimize errors.
Auditing & Alerts
With all the regulations in behavioral health, you can rest assured that you’ll stay compliant.
- Implement a seamless QA process with our automated auditing of form flow & charts, including signature approvals.
- Sunwave’s EMR alerts you when forms are due so that you can ensure that your facility remains compliant.
- Send waves to other team members to request action, update status, and communicate more effectively.
Behavioral Health Electronic Medical Records from Sunwave Health
Trust Sunwave Health to keep your facility or treatment center optimized and efficient through our comprehensive software platform. Your patient’s information flows naturally from one form to the next, so there’s no need to ask the same questions to the patient again and again. Reduce the pain and time of admission and allow your patients to receive the treatment they need quickly and efficiently.
If your patient was admitted before, the patient’s information also flows from the prior admissions. Your team can focus on the areas that have changed and getting your patient back on the road to recovery.