Sr. QA Engineer
We are looking for an experienced senior QA engineer to spearhead our quality assurance activities. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, the creation of test procedures, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
To ensure success as a senior QA engineer you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage. A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of QA processes and ultimately customer satisfaction.
Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Designing QA test procedures.
- The drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
Senior QA Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with leading automated testing software
Why Join Sunwave
At Sunwave, we win as a team. We stay curious and have fun innovating for a greater cause. If you love being a part of a team that delivers high quality technology at a rapid rate, you’ve found your place at Sunwave.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Flexible Locations