Join the Sunwave Team
Build the Career You've Always Wanted
Sr. Product Manager
Sunwave’s behavioral health cloud platform provides a secure, reliable platform to manage all of your patient care from admissions through clinical and revenue recognition. Manage
documentation, signatures, medications, telehealth, group notes, and more. Sunwave helps you stay compliant and optimize your treatment plans, giving your patients the best chance of a successful recovery.
Checklist on why to join:
● Product / Market fit
● Established Recurring revenue
● Recent Investment infusion
● Great Team
● Experienced/Successful Leadership
● Expanding rapidly
● Sizable Market
The person who accepts this challenge will be the founding member of the Product Management team. They will have an immediate impact on Sunwave’s development efforts, market position, and revenue.
- Develop, design, and explicitly communicate the Product Vision, Roadmap, and Backlog to maximize value delivery aligned to the strategy driving the ROI for Sunwave.
- Creates, clearly communicates, and prioritizes the Product Features (Epics) and Backlog items. This includes working with internal and external stakeholders as well as the development and cross-functional teams (Product Design, Implementation, Customer Success, etc) to ensure the Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood.
- Has a solid understanding of product capabilities, gaps, and short-term roadmap, and shares that understanding to empower cross-functional teams (Product Design, Implementation, Customer Success, etc).
- Work with the Engineering teams to define Acceptance Criteria meeting the Definition of Ready; and accepting work once it meets the team’s Definition of Done
- Collaborates with team members in other Product Lines to ensure that cohesive solutions are built across Sunwave’s platform.
- Works collaboratively and is constructive when communicating and interacting with coworkers. A contributor who seeks solutions.
- Lead the planning of product release timelines and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Releases & Sprint Goals.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience shipping great products for a leading SaaS, or enterprise software company.
- Experience in a healthcare related SaaS or enterprise software company
- Ability to write and express complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to drive initiatives and ideas in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar software
- Passionate about moving our mission forward
- Entrepreneurial, business-focused mindset.
- Self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond
- Bachelor’s degree in Product, Computer Science, Healthcare, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant or related experience in a technical environment.
- An online slide deck showcasing a product/feature of which you are particularly proud and the process used to launch it.
- A written description on how to deal effectively with engineering, marketing, customers
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO or PSPO) or equivalent certification.
Why Join Sunwave
At Sunwave, we win as a team. We stay curious and have fun innovating for a greater cause. If you love being a part of a team that delivers high quality technology at a rapid rate, you’ve found your place at Sunwave.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Flexible Locations