Sr. UI/UX Designer
The person who accepts this challenge will be the founding member of our Product Design and Usability team reporting directly to the SVP of Product Management. A qualified candidate is a UI/UX designer with experience designing web-based and mobile Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. This 100% remote position is for self-starters with strong attention to detail, organization skills, communication skills, and work ethic.
- Work directly with clients, Product Management and key stakeholders to craft beautiful, usable, and effective web-based and mobile software solutions.
- Ensure customer personas, journeys, experience outcomes, and key scenarios are detailed, prioritized, and understood throughout the organization.
- Create wireframes, diagrams, interactive prototypes, and other design artifacts.
- Ensure UI/UX deliverables are fully integrated into release schedules and aligned with team sprints.
- Promote UX best practices across the product organization.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively to meet our clients’ delivery expectations.
- Facilitate ideation and brainstorming workshops
- 5+ years experience designing UI/UX for enterprise SaaS applications.
- Experience with professional design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, etc.
- Degree in a UX related field or equivalent experience; significant experience in a core UI/UX role with increasing responsibility.
- Deep understanding of user centered design concepts and processes.
- Portfolio samples that show deep UX thinking and complex problem solving.
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
- Experience at collaborating in small teams with rapid prototyping and feedback.
- Self management skills and capabilities to manage schedules and deadlines.
- UI/UX experience in a healthcare related SaaS company.
- TBD per year.
Sunwave’s behavioral health cloud platform provides a secure, reliable platform to manage all of your patient care from admissions through clinical and revenue recognition. Manage documentation, signatures, medications, telehealth, group notes, and more. Sunwave helps you stay compliant and optimize your treatment plans, giving your patients the best chance of a successful recovery.
Why Join Sunwave
- Product / Market fit
- Established Recurring revenue
- Recent Investment infusion
- Great Team
- Experienced/Successful Leadership
- Expanding rapidly
- Sizable Market
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Flexible Locations