Understand Your Business's Financial Health.
Sunwave's Financials Module offers a solution for the accounting needs of treatment centers. Whether you’d like reports for management to receive insights that drive better decisions or need to share financial health with lenders or investors to secure additional capital for future growth – the Financials Module can help.
SECURE & RELIABLE
Security and privacy are a primary focus for Sunwave – every module in our platform is HIPAA compliant and hosted in the cloud with redundancy for maximum reliability.
Your team members will love the friendly interface that helps them walk through accounting activities. Streamlined information makes validation and reporting a breeze.
Define periods to match your company’s financial calendar – whether that’s monthly, quarterly, annual, 4/4/5 weeks, or any other custom period structure.
CHART OF ACCOUNTS
List your company’s general ledger accounts. Here you can define the name, the record type of charges (credit or debit), and any GL segmentation rules.
Has Never Been Easier
General Ledger Segmentation Rules
General Ledger (GL) segmentation rules determine which transactions are applied to an account.
These rules contain transaction types such as:
- a set of segments
Segments are defined by your team based upon how your accounting system expects accounts to be summarized.
For treatment centers to look at balances on an accrual-based system, adjustments will need to be applied and Sunwave helps make that easy for your team.
- Auto-apply adjustments based upon the payer’s contracted rate.
- Configure auto-adjustments based upon the historical reimbursement percentages received by a particular payer.
- Create custom rules for auto-adjustments based upon your knowledge and experience with specific payers.
Journal Run & Period Closed
With Sunwave Financials, your team can execute a Journal Run at any given point in time.
- Present a list of all transactions that have not been posted to an account, as well as any adjustments that were posted in prior periods, and run a trial balance.
- Review and verify all the transactions for the period prior to the period close.
- Get a clear picture of your company’s financial health.
Schedule a Demo & Meet One of Our Financials Module Experts
Take a tour and see how the financials module can help you grow your business.