Join the Sunwave Team
Build the Career You've Always Wanted
EMR Implementation Specialist
Sunwave is looking for a detail-oriented individual to manage the implementation of the Sunwave EMR Platform for new clients. This job involves working with the clients from discovery through going live on the Sunwave platform. Ultimately you will learn about each new client’s process and needs, analyze their workflows, educate them on platform customization options and best practices, build out their processes and forms, and train their users for success – all while managing the project end-to-end.
- Stays abreast with the latest Sunwave EMR platform improvements as well as industry changes in order to understand the most optimal configurations and implementation for clients
- Consults with the client and internal experts throughout a discovery process to identify the scope of implementation – including workflow analysis, baselines, challenges, solutions, and project roadmap.
- Analyzes data to determine the appropriate implementation such as leveraging alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of data, or customization of the platform.
- Advises client on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solutions using the Sunwave EMR platform.
- Manages on-time and competent delivery of platform customization and form build-out.
- Delivers clear and concise training and support to client teams and key personnel on all aspects of the platform.
- Adapts training message and style based on client workflow and audience competency.
- Maintains accurate client and non-client time reporting in Salesforce and Smartsheets.
- Communicates regularly updates to the Director of Operations and client.
- Identifies and communicates client issues, concerns and risks as soon as the issue or potential risk is identified.
- Builds client confidence with an efficient and thorough implementation process.
- At least two to three years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, MIS, Computer Science, or related fields
- Expertise in logical problem solving, process improvement, and customer service
- Ability to manage customer relationships and projects effectively and efficiently, while keeping projects on schedule and under budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic technical knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, and project management tools
- Experience in the Behavioral Health Treatment industry is a plus
Why Join Sunwave
At Sunwave, we win as a team. We stay curious and have fun innovating for a greater cause. If you love being a part of a team that delivers high quality technology at a rapid rate, you’ve found your place at Sunwave.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Plan
- Business Casual Environment
- Flexible Locations